Group picture in DC

Group picture in DC
(Teachers in green, students in blue) BACK ROW, from left to right - Mattie, Justine, Jacie, Kelsey, Emily, Lisa, Eula, Jenna, Dawn FRONT ROW, from left to right - Whitney, Claire, Hannah Christine, Brielle, Heather, Laura, Charlotte, Rachel, Heather

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A little about Heather

Heather is one of four children and the only girl. She has two older brothers who are 19 and 21, and younger brother who is 13. They all love soccer and music. Her other interests are snowboarding, skiing, hiking, camping and a little horseback riding. We moved to Bozeman 3 years ago from Green Bay, WI. Yes, Heather is a cheese-head. The move was a bit of a challenge for Heather but she emerged more self confident and independent. Heather loves a challenge, has a smile that lights up a room and is all about "fun". Before we left Green Bay we kept telling Heather she has "best friends" she just hasn't met yet. Our hope is that she will meet more "best friends" throughout her adventures in South Africa.

1 comment:

Diane Berman said...

While I am busy all day as a guidance counselor at a middle school, I can't stop thinking about what Brielle is doing every day, every minute. I find myself distracted and so look forward to the phone calls and e-mails. Thank goodness for modern technology, huh? I have talked to Brielle a few times and she is having a blast. The only thing that she complained about was trying to get some school work done in between all the great adventures. I have always been a curious adventure seeker and I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Like Dawn, I look forward to the next time I can hug Brielle, but knowing that she is having such a great time, I can sacrifice and wait. I can't wait to see some pictures of the girls in action. Brielle is taking the photojournalism class and told me about some amazing pictures she took at Kruger National Park of a lion attacking an impala, which the guide said is a rare site.